Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend at the Beach

This past weekend we went to the beach for my sister's bachelorette party. It was also Brian's birthday, so we were celebrating lots of things. This was Megan's second beach trip, but by far her most fun trip. She loved playing in the water and sand, and the waves crashing on her didn't bother her at all -- she loved it!!! She also chased birds and waved at everyone that passed her on the beach. Sometimes she would attract on-lookers who would stop to watch her play in the ocean.

Megan splashing in the ocean:



Megan & Daddy playing in the sand. Megan loved digging in the sand.


Megan, Mommy, and Aunt Beth on the beach:


Family picture:


Megan at the sting ray tank at Ripley's Aquarium:




I had a really great time going out with all the girls for Beth's party -- I haven't done anything like that in a very, very long time (maybe not ever!!). I know Beth and all the other girls had a good time, too, and I'm glad I got to share it with her. Congrats to Beth & Kenny on their upcoming wedding!

No comments: